Bentley Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Pune | July 2018
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: At least BS in Computer Science or Engineering related field required.
- Will design, implement, execute, and maintain automated test Plans.
- Assist team to stabilize Automated Test Plans.
- Will prepare reports for ATP execution.
- Create Configuration files using CAF functionality.
- Create and Maintain VMs on Hyper-V
- Knowledge of a programming language such as VB/.NET or C++/C# or Java within a source code repository environment using a tool such as Visual Studio.
- Must have knowledge of quality assurance methodologies for a software testing environment.
- Knowledge of a test automation tool, data and\or keyword driven testing is plus.
Application Link: Link Expired