Bentley Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee – HR | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Pune | August 2018
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business / Industrial Relations.
- 0-6 months’ internship experience
- HR related projects/events handled during college will be an added advantage
Support HR processes:
- Day 1 orientation for all new joiners
- Coordination with Manager and New joinee on the day of joining
- Handing over Joining forms to all the new joiners and advising basic rules/guidelines to complete the formalities.
- Coordination for ID cards with external vendor and with colleagues
- Coordination for orientation and induction activities.
- Documentation collection from colleagues, internal checks and approvals from HR and processing joining forms for external and internal distribution.
- Assisting with Visa support letters and other employee related letters such as Issuing address proof, bonafied certificates etc.
- Helping HR to gather leave data of all Interns/ GTs with reference to attendance report and register at the reception.
- Support colleague wellness and engagement initiatives & social events. Designing/helping in planning/vendor scrutiny for Wellness activities etc. Bring on the table Innovative ideas for team activities/events.
- Assisting on updates and coordination for birthdays, anniversaries, service awards, college connection meetings. Writing quotes/ Birthday’s every day on the notice board.
- Record management of colleagues
- Support to complete background verification of new joiners – Getting required documents from new joiners/checking and following up with colleagues to submit the documents.
- To work on small research projects such as benefits, rewards, HR best practices etc.
- Support on branding and social media activities and initiatives
- Other tasks assigned as per need.
Application Link: Closed