Bentley Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Pune | March 2018
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Description: The Graduate Trainee will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Building Software products. This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing the software products, both in pre-release and released state. Work includes development of software test plans, development test scripts, ensuring the graphical and data integrity of engineering calculations against published documents, performance of regression testing and documentation of test and software quality records.
- Degree in engineering or IT related major, Preferable from Architecture/CIVIL Domain.
- Understanding of testing/quality assurance process.
- Understanding of basic 2D-3D Geometry and Math.
- Exposure to Desktop product testing rather than web based application testing.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Good Analytical and Communication skills.
- Experience on CAD product testing is PLUS.
- Preferably B.E. /B. Tech. in Architecture /CIVIL/ IT/ Computer Science/Mechanical.
- But candidate holds Bachelor Degree in any discipline and has CAD product testing knowledge can also apply.
Application Link: Closed