BEML Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ B.Tech | Mysore | Last Date: 24th June 2023
Company: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
BEML Recruitment 2023: Bharat Earth Movers Limited now known as BEML, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru. It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining.
BEML incorporated in May 1964, and commenced operations on 1 January 1965. It was wholly owned and operated by India’s Ministry of Defence until 1992, when the government divested 25% of its holdings in the company. BEML is Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earth moving equipment, and it controls 70% of India’s market in that sector.
Company Website: www.bemlindia.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
- Automobile Engineering
- Information Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Production
Job Location: Mysore
Salary: As per Stipend Act
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Automobile/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should not cross 3 years after the attainment of qualification.
The candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test or Interview depending upon the number of applications received for the post.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can forward their bio-data along with necessary certificates of testimonials on or before 24th June 2023.
- Carry the below-mentioned testimonials
- SSLC Marks card
- Degree/ Diploma marks certificates
- SC/ST/ PH/ OBC Certificates if any
- Front sheet of Bank passbook
Assistant General Manager (Training), Training Centre, BEML Limited, Mysore – 570018.
More details & Apply Link: Click Here