Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Electric Propulsion Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – EEE/ ME
Company: Bellatrix Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2023: Bellatrix Aerospace is a research and development company developing orbital launch vehicles (rockets) and electric propulsion systems for satellites. Today, the space industry plays an indispensable role in our lives. Our mobile phones, TVs, office computers and the internet are all dependent on satellites.
Yet, humans have explored only a small chunk of space. Space offers infinite possibilities for a lot of market sectors. The biggest barrier to open the doors of space for improving life on Earth is the fact that the cost of access to space is exorbitantly high.
Company Website: www.bellatrixaerospace.com
Positions: Electric Propulsion Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2023:
- The Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with very good exposure in Electromagnetic Simulations using software like Ansys,
- JMag etc. with strong background in Physics. PhD holders in Plasma Physics with strong engineering sense also will be considered for this position.
- Lead the conceptual development, definition, and design of propulsion components.
- Design optimization using software’s with magnetic and electric / circuit simulations.
- Aid in literature survey and design considerations
- Design, analyze, and test the thruster and subsystems.
- Maintain engineering drawings, specifications, and technical analyses to support systems and components.
- Ability to work on a multi-disciplinary team performing design trades, detailed design/analysis activities, and performance and maintenance assessments of operational systems.
- Support dynamic test definitions, test plans, test monitoring, and analysis efforts.
- Candidate will support in design and development, qualification, and production of Hall thrusters, innovative electric thrusters and other electric propulsion products.
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years experience in developing electromagnetic devices, electromechanical devices , aerospace quality electric motors or similar electrical/mechanical component development.
- Passionate and interested enough to slightly retune their skill set to excel in aerospace domain and has strong R&D inclination is preferred.
- There will be ample opportunity for the career growth for the right candidate, provided they have the mind set to learn, grow and move along with Bellatrix.
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here