Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2020 | Electro-Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Bellatrix Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Bellatrix Aerospace is a research and development company developing orbital launch vehicles (rockets) and electric propulsion systems for satellites. Today, the space industry plays an indispensable role in our lives. Our mobile phones, TVs, office computers and the internet are all dependent on satellites.
Yet, humans have explored only a small chunk of space. Space offers infinite possibilities for a lot of market sectors. The biggest barrier to open the doors of space for improving life on Earth is the fact that the cost of access to space is exorbitantly high.
Company Website: www.bellatrixaerospace.com
Positions: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for design, develop, simulate, fabricate and test the electromechanical actuation systems to qualify for space application.
- Consult with machinists or technicians to ensure that electromechanical systems meet design specifications.
- Translate electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal or fluid sciences, mathematics, or statistics.
- Analyse engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servo-mechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations of the component conform to standards.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce fabricating issues
- Conducts a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations.
- Evaluate, interpret and execute commercial, military and customer specifications for materials, processes and finishes.
- Testing and qualification of Electromechanical systems for space application.
Apply Link: Click Here