BEL Recruitment For Engineering Apprentice | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ CS/ IT/ EC/ E&T/ ME | Ghaziabad
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment For Engineering Apprentice: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 120 Posts
- Mechanical: 40 Posts
- Computer Science: 10 Posts
- Electronics: 40 Posts
- Civil: 30 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 17,500/- PM
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment For Engineering Apprentice:
- The candidate should have passed their BE/B.Tech in above mentioned Engineering branches recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31/10/2020.
- Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology, Computer Technology & Computer Engineering)
- Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics)/ Civil Engineering
Age Limit: Maximum age should not be more than 25 years as of 31st October 2023
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment For Engineering Apprentice:
- Selection will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Interview conducted by BEL Ghaziabad
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment For Engineering Apprentice?
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves on the NATS portal on or before 15th October 2023.
For more details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here