BEL Recruitment 2023 | Trainee/ Project Engineer | 9 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC/ EE/ E&T | Agra
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 9 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 8 Posts
- Project Engineer-I: 1 Post
Experience: 1 year to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000, Rs. 45,000/-, Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 55,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Agra
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer, 1 year of experience is required to apply for the post and for Project Engineer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer: 28 years as on 01-08-2023
- Project Engineer: 32 years as on 01-08-2023.
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualifications and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 150/- + 18% GST
- Project Engineer : Rs. 400/- + 18% GST
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must send the application form along with the necessary certificates of testimonials on or before the last date of submission of application form, i.e. 16th September 2023.
Manager HR (MS/HLS&SCB),
Bharat Electronics Ltd,
Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013
Apply Link: Click Here