BEL Recruitment 2022 | Trainee/ Project Engineer | BE, B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 10 Posts
- Project Engineer: 15 Posts
Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000, Rs. 45,000/-, Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 55,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Panchkula
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Trainee/ Project Engineer:
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
Experience: (As on 01-11-2022) 6 months experience candidates can apply for the posts of Trainee Engineer, minimum 2 years experience for the posts of Project Engineer.
Upper Age Limit: (As on 01-11-2022)
- Trainee Engineer: 28 years
- Project Engineer: 32 years
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs. 150/-
- Project Engineer : Rs. 400/-
Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer on or before 29th November 2022
Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
Apply Link: Click Here