BEL Recruitment 2022 | Trainee/ Project Engineer | 34 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME/ CE | Chennai | Last Date: 27th October 2022
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 34 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 22 Posts
- Project Engineer: 12 Posts
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000, Rs. 45,000/-, Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 55,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Experience: (As on 01-09-2022) 1 year experience candidates can apply for the posts of Trainee Engineer, minimum 2 years experience for the posts of Project Engineer.
Upper Age Limit: (As on 01-09-2022)
- Trainee Engineer: 28 years
- Project Engineer: 32 years
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.177/-
- Project Engineer : Rs. 472/-
Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer on or before 27th October 2022
Apply Link: Click Here