BEL Recruitment 2021 | Trainee/ Project Engineer | 14 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | Agra | Last Date: 8th September 2021
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2021 : Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 10 Posts
- Project Engineer: 4 Posts
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Agra
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Experience: (As of 01-08-2021) Minimum 1 year experience is required for the posts of Trainee Engineer, minimum 2 years experience for the posts of Project Engineer.
Upper Age Limit: (As of 01-08-2021)
- Trainee Engineer: 25 years
- Project Engineer: 28 years
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer : Rs.500/-
Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through online mode from 24th August 2021 to 8th September 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired