BEL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee/ Project Engineer/ Officer | 137 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA | Ghaziabad | Last Date: 26th December 2020
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment Drive 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 137 Posts
Trainee Engineer-I: 70 Posts
- ECE – 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- Computer Science – 19 Posts
Project Engineer-I: 61 Posts
- ECE – 30 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Computer Science – 17 Posts
- Electrical – 1 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Aeronautical – 1 Post
Finance: 6 Posts
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Project Engineerr:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Ghaziabad
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- For the posts of Finance disciplines, candidates must complete MBA (HR/ Finance) from a reputed institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer/ officer minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field and for Project Engineer/ officer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field as on 30-11-2020
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer, Officer -I: 25 years as on 30-11-2020
- Project Engineer: 28 years as on 30-11-2020
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer : Rs.500/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer on or before 26th December 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired