BEL Recruitment 2020 | www.bel-india.com | Project Engineer – I | 14 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering | Kochi | Last Date: 5th October 2020
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Project Engineer – I
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Electronics: 7 Posts
- Mechanical: 4 Posts
- Computer Science: 3 Posts
Experience: Minimum 2 years industrial work experience is required.
- Rs. 35,000/- PM for 1st year,
- Rs. 40,000/- PM for 2nd year,
- Rs. 45,000/- PM for 3rd year,
- Rs. 50,000/- PM for IV Year.
Job Location: Kochi
- Full time BE/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University
Minimum 2 years post qualification experience is required in the field of Knowledge of Electronics System design and handling of Electronic testing tools, Experience and knowledge in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing & Production Technology is required.
Applicants age should be 28 years as on 01-09-2020. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
- Shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech
Qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech – 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification experience – 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates – 15%
General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may send their application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 5th October 2020.
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post,
Bangalore – 560013, Karnataka
Apply Link: Job Expired