BEL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee/ Project Engineer/ Officer | 23 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication Engineering; MBA | Chennai | Last Date: 30th October 2020
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 23
Trainee Engineer-I: 11 Posts
- Electronics – 9 posts
- Mechanical – 2 posts
Project Engineer-I: 9 Posts
- Electronics – 4 posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Computer Science – 1 Post
- Civil – 1 Post
Finance: 2 Posts
Project Officer – I:
HR: 1 Post
Experience: 1-2 years
- Project Engineer/ Project Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Pune
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- For the posts of HR and Finance disciplines, candidates must complete MBA (HR/ Finance) or MSW from a reputed institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer/ officer minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field and for Project Engineer/ officer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field as on 01-09-2020
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer, Officer -I: 25 years as on 01-09-2020
- Project Engineer, Officer -I: 28 years as on 01-09-2020
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.500/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officers from 10th October to 30th October 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here