BEL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee/ Project Engineer | 225 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering | Across India
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer I, Project Engineer I for FLC/ Election Duty
Total Vacancies: 225 Posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 100 Posts
- Project Engineer-I: 125 Posts
Experience: 3 months to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 months experience for the posts of Trainee Engineer, 2 years experience is required for the posts of Project Engineer. Experience will be calculated as on 01-11-2020.
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer – I: 25 years as on 01-11-2020
- Project Engineer -I: 28 years as on 01-11-2020
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer– I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer- I: Rs.500/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officers on or before 21st November 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here