BEL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Technician Apprentices | Diploma – ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ E&T/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering/ Commercial Practice/ Library Science | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore | Last Date: 15th November 2020
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Name of the Disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Commercial Practice
- Library Science
Salary: Rs. 10,400/- PM will be paid as stipend.
Job Location: Bangalore
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics, Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Vacancies are also available for the candidates who completed Diploma in Commercial Practice and Library Science.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply send the application form along with necessary enclosures on or before 15th November 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired