BEL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apprentices | 100 Posts | Diploma – Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering | Ghaziabad | Last Date: 10th August 2020
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 100
- Mechanical – 29
- Computer Science – 15
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 10
- Electronics – 32
- Electrical – 8
- Civil – 6
Stipend: Rs 10,400/- PM
Job Location: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Candidate should possess Engineering Diploma course in relevant engineering branch from recognized by AICTE or GOI
- Diploma Field/ Trades: Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Civil
- Candidate passed their three/ two year diploma course on or after 30 October 2017.
Maximum Age Limit: 23 years as on 30-10-2020
Duration of Training: One year
- Selection will bee based on the final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
- The selection criterion is based on pass marks obtained in Diploma for BEL employee wards.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://bel-india.in/) website on or before 2nd August 2020.
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register on BOAT‟s web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) website on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details: Click Here
BOAT Website: Click Here