Beckman Coulter Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer (Manual Testing) | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Beckman Coulter Recruitment 2023:- Beckman Coulter is one of Ireland’s longest-established multinational companies, with a history that stretches back 35 years. The plant now produces a range of routine Chemistry, Haematology, Immunoassay, Electrophoresis and AU reagents products for the company’s diagnostic systems.
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the clinical laboratory. … These solutions help healthcare professionals assess, diagnose and monitor conditions from cardiac disease to metabolic functions, blood disorders, infectious disease, cancer and more.
Company Website: www.beckmancoulter.com
Positions: Software Engineer (Manual Testing)
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Beckman Coulter Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field with 2-6 years of experience.
- Experience in developing medical device software and working knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulation is desirable.
- Requires proven experience in software testing.
- Experience in developing manual test cases.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 or later.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Test scripting.
- Experience in requirement gathering and deducing test scenarios.
- Experience with Azure Devops.
- Experience with a Test Management Tool.
Our team is looking to add another smart Validation Engineer with 2- 6 years of experience to our outstanding team who can help in understanding, develop and implement test strategies to validate the tools that help in the development of our current and next generation of laboratory software systems and next generation software platform.
- Interact with various teams across the globe to understand the requirements.
- Plan, develop, execute tests and track test activities, adhering to timeline and quality.
- Participates in discussions and reviews of test plans, test procedures and software requirements.
- Develop and execute both automated and manual test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Develop, maintain and communicate status of the project.
- Collaborate with software development team, the functional manager, project manager, distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, and reliability and schedule goals.
- Prepare appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies.
How to Apply for Beckman Coulter Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here