BECIL Recruitment 2020 | www.becil.com | Surveyors/ Programmer | 77 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | New Delhi | Last Date: 17th February 2020
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad.
The operations of BECIL were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Company Website: www.becil.com
Positions: Surveyors/ Programmer
Total Vacancies: 77
- Surveyors: 75 Posts
- Programmer: 02 posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Surveyors: Rs.19,000/- PM
- Programmer: Rs.31,000/- PM
- Diploma or Two Years National Trade Certificate in surveying from a recognized institute or equivalent
- Experience: Two years’ experience in survey work.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics from a recognized university by the Engineering Institute. Or
- Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a recognized university by Engineering College/Institute. Or
- Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOOEC).
- Experience: One Year Experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data processing.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
- By demand, draft is drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi or
- Cash personally may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application form at www.becil.com. and duly filled the application form along with the required documents send it to the given postal address on or before 17th February 2020.
Deputy General Manager (HR)
BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
For More Details: Link Expired
Application Form: Link Expired