BECIL Recruitment 2020 | www.becil.com | Programmer/ Senior Programmer | 7 Posts | BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Delhi | Last Date: 22nd October 2020
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad.
The operations of BECIL were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Company Website: www.becil.com
Positions: Senior Programmer/ Software Developer, Programmer
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Senior Programmer/ Software Developer: 4 Posts
- Programmer: 3 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Experience:1 – 3 years
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 44,000/- PM for Senior Programmer, Rs. 28,000/- PM for Programmer.
Obtained B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or MCA with 3 years experience as a developer and able to debug programs effectively.
Obtained BCA or BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or MCA with 1 year experience as a developer and able to debug programs effectively.
ASP.Net with C#, PHP, Laravel (PHP framework), Drupal, Sql Server, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Quality Management, Knowledge to handle VMs on Cloud, Awareness of Security Tools, Good Trouble Shooting Skill, Awareness of latest tools of Data Analytics, Knowledge of Writing Web APIs
- Only shortlisted CVs will be informed for interviews. Interviews will be held in Delhi.
- Online interviews may be conducted if required.
- Candidates appearing for the interview must carry a hardcopy of the CV along with ID proof and passport size photograph.
General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for EWS and SC/ ST Candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before 22nd October 2020.
- Scanned copies of certificates are also be sent to the concerned authority through e-mail.
General Manager (Radio) at BECIL’s
Corporate Office at Noida (U.P).
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here