BECIL Recruitment 2020 | www.becil.com | IT Assistants | 2 Posts | Diploma/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech; MCA | Delhi
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad.
The operations of BECIL were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Company Website: www.becil.com
Positions: IT Assistants (Hardware/ Software)
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Experience:1 – 3 years
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 25,000/- PM
For IT Assistant (Hardware):
Obtained BCA/ B.Sc/ BSC/ Diploma (Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) or B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or MCA with experience in the AMC maintenance related activities like PC, Printer, Scanner, Conference room equipment’s networking etc. in Govt PSU/ State PSU Organization.
For IT Assistant (Software):
Obtained BCA/ B.Sc/ BSC/ Diploma (Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) or B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or MCA with experience in the AMC maintenance related activities like related activities installation of various software required related to server, PC, Printer, Scanner, Conference room equipment’s networking etc in government/PSU/State PSU organization.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Only shortlisted CVs will be informed for interviews. Interviews will be held in Delhi.
- Interviews may be conducted in two steps if necessary. Online interviews may be conducted if required.
- Candidates appearing for the interview must carry a hardcopy of the CV along with ID proof and passport size photograph.
- General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 750/-, Rs. 450/- for EWS and SC/ ST Candidates.
- All the candidates have to pay fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may apply online to the IT Assistant Posts on or before 21st September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here