BECIL Recruitment 2019 | www.becil.com | Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil, Electrical | New Delhi | Last Date: 1st April 2019
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna public sector enterprise of Government of India was established in 24 March 1995 and provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz content production facilities, terrestrial, like satellite and cable broadcasting in India and abroad.
The operations of BECIL were headquartered in New Delhi and the company now has its Corporate Office in Noida and Regional Office in Bangalore.
Company Website: www.becil.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 5
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience: 2 to 3 years
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.28,000-32,000/Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.20,000-25,000/Month
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Must possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and possessing 3 (three) years’ experience of working in electrical divisions and having experience in preparation of PPR & DPR. OR
- An Officer retired from an analogous post in Central/State Government/PSUs and below the age of sixty five years and having suitable qualifications and experience
- Must possess Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute and should have minimum two years of working experience. OR
- An Officer retired from an analogous post in Central/ State Government/PSUs and below the age of sixty-five years and having suitable qualifications and experience
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: By Cash or Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BECIL website www.becil.com or BECIL Corporate Office and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card & Demand Draft/Cash to the following postal address on or before 1st April 2019.
Assistant General Manager (HR),
BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
For More details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here