Bechtel Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Electrical, Mech | 2017 Batch | Delhi | May 2018
Company: Bechtel India Pvt Ltd
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Company Website: www.bechtel.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Delhi
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
- Must be willing to relocate to project or job site.
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- This entry level position will allow you to perform assignments that will develop professional working knowledge and abilities through the application of applicable codes and standards, as well as engineering calculations and techniques, procedures and criteria.
- You will exercise limited, but increasing, judgment in performing your assigned duties using methods prescribed by your supervisor.
- The various electrical tasks demand detail-oriented individuals with multifaceted skills, particularly in-depth technical expertise, flexibility, enthusiasm for individual and team tasks, and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Proficient in computer applications and operating systems
- Good automation, data entry, and report preparation skills
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Application Link: Link Expired