BDL Recruitment 2023 | www.bdl-india.in | Freshers | Management Trainee | B.Tech/ Any Degree | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Last Date: 20th September 2023
Company: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
BDL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. Its coming into being reflects the visionary wisdom of the Nation to achieve self-reliance in the technological domain. Nurtured by a pool of talented engineers drawn from DRDO and aerospace industries, BDL began its journey by producing the 1st Generation Anti Tank Guided Missile-the SS11B1.
This product was a culmination of a Licence Agreement the Government of India entered into with Aerospatiale, French Republic. BDL has three manufacturing units, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, T.S., Bhanur, Medak district, T.S. and Visakhapatnam, A.P. Two New Units are planned at Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy district, T.S. and Amravathi, Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.bdl-india.com
Positions: Welfare Officer, Junior Manager, Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 45 Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||MT (Electronics) Grade II||15|
|2.||MT (Mechanical) Grade II||12|
|3.||MT (Electrical) Grade II||04|
|4.||MT (Computer Science) Grade II||01|
|5.||MT (Cyber Security) Grade II||02|
|6.||MT (Chemical) Grade II||02|
|7.||MT (Civil) Grade II||02|
|8.||MT (Business Dev.) Grade II||01|
|9.||MT (Optics) Grade II||01|
|10.||MT (Finance) Grade II||02|
|11.||Welfare Officer Grade I||02|
|12.||JM (Public Relations) Grade I||01|
- Management Trainee: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
- Welfare Officer, Junior Manager: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for BDL Recruitment 2023:
First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce and Post Graduation from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates must possess First Class MBA / PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in Public Relations/ Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism of 2-years from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates age must be maximum 27 years for the post of Management Trainee, 28 years for the posts of Welfare Officer, Junior Manager
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude. The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 21st August 2023 to 20th September 2023.
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Official Notification: Click Here