BCPL Recruitment 2019 | www.bcplonline.co.in | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 66 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 30th April 2019
Company: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
BCPL has set up a Petrochemical Complex at Lepetkata. The complex is spread over 3000 Bighas of land at Lepetkata, and is situated at approximately 15 Kilometres away from the Tea City Dibrugarh, Assam. M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) was the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for this prestigious project.
The plant came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006. Subsequently a Joint Venture Company, BCPL, was incorporated on 08th January, 2007 as a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India. Dr. Manmohan Singh, Honourable Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone of this project on 9th April, 2007. GAIL (India) Limited is the main promoter having 70% of equity participation and the rest 30% is equally shared by Oil India Ltd (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Government of Assam.
Company Website: www.bcplonline.co.in
Position: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 66 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 51 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 12 Posts
- Chemical – 15 Posts
- Instrumentation – 5 Posts
- Telecom – 3 Posts
- Computer Science – 3 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 5 Posts
- Chemical – 5 Posts
- Graduate: Rs.7,500/- PM
- Diploma: Rs.5,000/- PM
Job Location: Assam
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- However, engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
Age limit: Below 30 years as on 30-04-2019
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidate
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30th April 2019.
More details & Apply Link:Link Expired