Baxter Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | M.Sc/ M.Pharma | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Ahmedabad
Baxter Recruitment 2023:- Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Locations: Ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Baxter Recruitment 2023:
- A Fresher having a master’s in pharmacy or master’s in science with specialization in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Or an equivalent Master’s degree with an emphasis on Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- This position provides support to the Analytical development laboratory in technical and operational activities such as hands-on support for Physico-chemical analysis, Instrumental analysis , and material characterization or testing for product development.
- The successful candidate will need to possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Define, organize, plan and execute analytical activities and materials characterization of pharmaceutical injectables in compliance with current international/regional/national regulations with the support of senior colleagues and team members.
- Execute experiments towards method development, failure analysis, and root cause analysis in new product development and sustaining product projects within specified timelines, under supervision.
- Work with and interpret data of advanced instrumentation techniques, hyphenated techniques, and other analytical techniques.
- Execution of work as per standard guidelines like cGLP, GDP, cGMP, Data Integrity, ALCOA, and as per Baxter’s defined systems, whenever applicable.
- Investigate and provide technical insights for observed adverse physicochemical issues during product development, scale-up, or post-marketing phases. Engage in science-based troubleshooting of the issues.
- Provide proposals for product development-related innovations, analytical method innovations, and product/process improvement initiatives in collaboration with senior scientists
- Ensure good internal and cross-functional communication and regular status update of activities.
- Preparation of scientific product development reports, proposals, and presentations
- Work collaboratively with the multi-functional and international project team in activities such as sample preparation for analysis, and operation of analytical instruments as per project requirements.
- Provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
- Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
- Basic understanding (working principles, instrumentation, potential applications) of spectroscopic techniques like (FTIR, UV, ICP-OES/MS, AAS etc), Chromatographic technique (HPLC/GC), hyphenated techniques (LC-MS, GC-MS), microscopic techniques (e.g., light microscopy, Raman), and Particle size analysis (e.g., Zeta Sizer, Master sizer), Osmometer, Viscometer. Ability to interpret the results will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in the operation of analytical tools/instruments (weighing balances, pH meters) and basic wet chemistry sample preparation techniques.
- Working knowledge of basic chemistry principles and structure elucidation techniques.
- Ability to apply scientific concepts during product development or scientific troubleshooting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in the application of statistical approaches related to product development
- Good command on computer-based software applications, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and agility in grasping new scientific concepts and applying them for product development.
- Should have self-initiative and be resourceful
- Ready to engage in collaborative work.
How to Apply for Baxter Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baxter Recruitment 2023 online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here