Baxter Recruitment 2023 | Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Baxter Recruitment 2023:- Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Application Developer
Experience: 4+ years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Baxter Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or a relevant field
- 4+ years of progressive business experience in application development
- Proven experience in building applications using low-code/no-code platforms, such as Microsoft Power Platforms, Mendix, and/or Outsystems
- Knowledge of cloud computing, such as AWS and Azure
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of application design and programming principles
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Experience with Agile methodology in application development
- Experience with creating solutions within a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Certified application developer is a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems, such as JDE and/or SAP is a plus
This position is responsible for building and maintaining web applications to support Procurement at Baxter. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in spearheading the application development process and supporting the maintenance of existing apps.
This position reporting to the Senior Manager of Procurement Analytics & Automation will work with a global team of data analysts, developers, and data consumers in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Design, create and deploy functional programs and applications within Procurement to assist specific needs
- Develop and assist with the automation of the workflow through programs and applications
- Evaluate, maintain, and improve existing applications to reprogram, update, and add new features as required
- Troubleshoot and debug applications as necessary
- Oversee the performance of applications to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Stay on track of the application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time
- Experience in a regulated and highly technical environment preferred, such as experience in the Automotive, Aerospace, OEM, and/or Medical Device industries.
How to Apply for Baxter Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baxter Recruitment 2023 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here