Baxter Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
An Engineer Trainee for software will be responsible for developing products and providing creative solutions associated with the design, development, and sustaining engineering for our new and existing software product portfolio. The successful candidate will possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, an excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients.
- Defines design requirements and hardware specifications based on customer or user requirements.
- Contributes to the development and documentation of electronic system architectures.
- Lead the Power Management, Power Budgeting, cost analysis, power consumptions during different modes of product functioning (Power on/off, Sleep Mode, Standby Mode)
- Good experience in designing product with multiple power sources like AC/DC, DC/DC, Battery Pack, AA Battery
- Lead the creation of designs of analog and digital electronic circuit schematics for microcontroller based systems, meeting performance objectives.
- Analyze circuits using calculation and simulation methods to assess performance limits, effects of environmental and load stresses, and timing interfaces to ensure consistent performance in safety critical applications.
- Ensures successful integration of electrical design with mechanical and software elements of the system.
Application Link: Link Expired