Barclays Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Pune
Barclays Recruitment 2022: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Graduate Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2+ years
Education for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Java / J2EE technologies
- Strong understanding of Rest API, Micro services architecture and Multithreading.
- Good exposure to JAVA frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, REST API, Log4j
- Basic understanding of build tools like Maven or gradle
- Strongly customer focused and an exceptional problem solver
- Recognizes the value of Continuous Improvement and work to identify, understand and resolve issues affecting quality and deliver
- AWS certification.
- UI frameworks knowledge like Angular, React JS
- Expert knowledge of API specification frameworks like RAML, OAS
- Hands on Knowledge of Cloud Services and Implementation of API’s on Cloud
Accountable for Development of the API’s on AWS platform for all NGCB streams and products for Customer Onboarding Platform API’s. You will responsible for the analysis, development of API’s including Automation of Run books through Ops Tool Chain in AWS. You will be managing API’s throughout the Platform, supporting the Governance, implementation and Maintenance of all API’s under Customer Onboarding API’s
- Development of API’s on Java Technology
- Implement and maintain focus towards ensuring API components adhere to the application and data architecture vision.
- Build process for Migrations to APIs to Service Mesh and any upcoming latest offerings by closely working with DevOps teams.
- Highly-motivated team player
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Demonstrate experience in building capability of team/s around technology and processes
- Capable of dealing with diversity
- Ability to work in a virtual team, across boundaries
- Ability to multi-task / self-sufficient
- Ability to establish direction and drive progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively engage with audiences of varying technical proficiency.
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired