Barclays Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Barclays Recruitment 2022: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Graduate Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
The application development role requires full stack development and specialized development in various applications in RFT. The role will need deep technical knowledge to understand various application using different technology stack from Microsoft, Oracle, Open source technologies and Big Data platform. Successful candidate should be able to enhance existing applications and also develop new application features. He will be interacting with various stakeholders in day to day work and should have good communication skills.
- Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
- Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
- Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
- Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
- Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
- Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
- Build and deploy.
- Post implementation support.
- Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems.
- Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
- Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
- Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
- Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here