Barclays Recruitment 2021 | Web Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electronics Engineering; MCA | Chennai
Barclays Recruitment 2021: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Web Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or Electronics & Communication Engineering or MCA
- Ensure solutions and engineering delivery in the web development area using the best technology feasible. This includes hand on coding in a fully Agile environment following XP practices.
- Working with key stakeholders and colleagues in India as well as US to ensure goals are understood, the protocols are adhered to, and strong engineering capability delivered.
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices.
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders.
- Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Strong understanding in HTML, CSS.
- Hands on experience on Angular/React.
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST) .
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Strong DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies.
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
- Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
Apply Link: Job Expired