Barclays Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Barclays Recruitment 2021: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Graduate Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education for Barclays Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech; MCA
The Platform Developer is accountable to Platform Delivery Lead and would be working on a single complex project for development / Design. Collaborating with developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within the team.
Role of Senior Platform Developer function to support delivery of change (75%) –
- The role demands involvement in the software development lifecycle from software design through to handover of tested code to the to the deployment team.
- He/She will develop software/product and will undertake software design and development tasks under the guidance and direction of the lead.
- He/She will build and maintain expertise in their specialist software development language (and associated development tools / techniques), and will maintain expert knowledge of the applications for which they have ongoing development responsibility.
As part of the delivery of business change, the Platform Developer will work under guidance of Sr. Platform Developer / Lead to:
Provide support to business design and business analysis functions on projects
Implement pragmatic business and operational design solutions which maximize benefits while achieving the desired business outcomes
Implement new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project
Implement Change. Ensure all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during development of requirements and designs
Implement new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project.
Personal & Professional Development
Use the Barclays Training portal to accelerate and maintain skills level, particularly the development of professional change skill sets
Use the bank standard management, change management toolkit and project management toolkit to plan and deliver change projects
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java API , microservice architecture and Springboot framework
- Hands-on knowledge on multithreading and design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Rest and Soap based webservices .
- Knowledge on writing Junits and parsing of RAML
- Knowledge of Configuration tools like Git and artefact repo like Nexus.
- Strong Knowledge of applications on Java / J2EE and extensive knowledge of IDE – Intelli-j/Eclipse
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here