Barclays Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Barclays Recruitment 2021: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Graduate Analyst
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education for Barclays Recruitment 2021:
Graduate from reputed institute in computer field
Accountable for the code development and deployment of APIs. This role would require complete understanding the functional requirements of the banking domain use cases, excellent understanding of API platform, appropriately identifying the different components required for the solution, etc. to deliver world class products and achieve a market leading position. Drive income and competitive advantage to deliver to the revenue objectives of the business, whilst improving the customer experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies, Spring & REST Web Services.
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
- Understanding of enterprise level applications.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
- Ensure that the Standards are followed in all stages of development.
- Identify contributors, gather, consolidate and provide active challenge on inputs and prepare materials for periodic workshops and councils.
- Support to drive Barclays UK’s vision and strategy in relation to communications, training and change management in alignment with Barclays’ business objectives and values.
- Good Communication skills.
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired