Barclays Recruitment 2020 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Pune
Barclays Recruitment 2020: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT
- To lead the development and enhancement of CI / CD pipelines and tooling to support moves to ever more Continuous Integration and Delivery, assisting teams already running on AWS / aPaaS / Cloud platforms and those shifting to them
- To help development teams identify and remove bottlenecks affecting their ability to deliver more continuously
- To be a point of expertise on good CI / CD practice
- To help teams resolve infrastructure and platforming integration issues
- To work closely with central DevOps and tooling teams and align with central strategies
- Create the CI/CD pipelines on AWS & aPaaS which underpin all our product’s application delivery across Customer Contact team.
- Help engaged teams adopt strategic conventions around CI/CD on AWS & aPaaS Platforms.
- Drive standardisation of DevOps practice across Customer Contact in line with Group Standards
- Identify common solutions to specific requirements not covered by current conventions
- Use 12-Factor-app principles to develop, enhance and maintain the pipeline utilities
- Manage the roadmap of our products against platform deployments and drive platform upgrades. This will include moving new products to strategic platforms as well as maintaining existing ones
- Work collaboratively with RTB and Service Owners to meet mandatory platform upgrades on time.
- Work with release managers and RTB to push essential maintenance releases into production
Apply Link: Click Here