Barclays Recruitment 2020 | Core Java/ SQL Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Core Java/ SQL Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or any other related qualification.
Core Java/SQL developer will participate in development and delivery of core data fabric for RFT. The person will be involved with all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software related to the core data applications. The role will also be involved in design and development of future data platform for the organization. The role will be part of a global team of developers. It covers all major business areas within the investment bank.
- Participate in design and implementation of the core data processing platform for Market Risk technology.
- Design and implement applications and data flows for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control.
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel data processing workflow and rules engine.
- Design and Implement effective and performance data service layers in Java.
- Hands-on experience with core Java technologies (JDBC, JMS, multi-threading, XML processing, etc.)
- Experience in data modelling with good SQL skills in at least one enterprise grade RDMBS
- Experience in Test/Behaviour Driven Development (including test automation and mocking tools)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC phases
- Scripting knowledge (shell, Python)
Apply Link: Job Expired