Barclays Recruitment 2020 | Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electronics Engineering; MCA | Pune
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Application Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or Electronics & Communication Engineering or MCA
- To translate business requirements into technical requirements, identifying any gaps
- To write code to specification for one or more applications / products during the build phase of the software development lifecycle
- To test the code thoroughly and liaise with business users to ensure delivery is fit for purpose
- To develop a technical understanding of a component or sub-component within an application / product, providing support for technical queries, live incidents and problems
- To ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the applications / products is maintained across their lifetime, contributing to the development of any technical changes being proposed
- To work on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a team member or team leader.
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design
- Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards / benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls
- Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements
- End-to-end software development lifecycle
- Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT
- Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
- Jquery, Lodash
- Angular framework, Responsive grid framework, Twitter bootstrap.
- SASS, Less
- BE or MCA from reputed college
- AWS or Certification on UI technologies from reputed brand/institution or university.
Apply Link: Click Here