BARC Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Freshers | Junior Research Fellowships | 105 Posts | B.Sc/ M.Sc | Mumbai | Last Date: 15th January 2021
Company: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
BARC Recruitment 2021: The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister.
The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens. DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellowships
Total Vacancies: 105 Posts
Salary: Rs.31,000 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc and 55% aggregate in M.Sc from a recognized University.
- Candidates those who have completed and awaiting the final results of M.Sc Degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily attach copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc Degree and a copy of M.Sc first year mark sheet(s) along with the application. Such candidates should have scored marks above 60% aggregate until the previous semester/year and minimum aggregate of 60% in B.Sc level.
- Candidates with five years integrated M.Sc. degree should have secured minimum of 55% aggregate in M.Sc/ BS-MS (Dual degree).
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
- A first screening will be made based on previous academic records of the applicants. A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Person with Disabilities
How To Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online by using official website by 15th January 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired