BARC Recruitment 2020 | www.barc.gov.in | Freshers | Technical/ Medical/ Scientific Officer | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBBS/ MD/ MS/ MDS/ DNB | Mumbai | Last Date: 15th April 2020
Company: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established through a Presidential Order on August 3, 1954, to be administered directly by the Prime Minister.
The vision of the DAE is to empower India by the use of technology for creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life for her citizens. DAE is engaged in the design, construction and operation of Nuclear power/research Reactors and the associated Nuclear Fuel Cycle technologies covering exploration, mining and processing of nuclear ores, production of heavy water, nuclear fuel fabrication, fuel reprocessing and nuclear waste management.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Positions: Technical Officer/Medical/ Scientific Officer
Salary: Rs.56,100-67,700/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Obstetrics & Gynecology):
- MD/ MS/ DNB equivalent in Gynecology from a recognized University.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates with experience of post graduate residency. Additional preference shall be for the candidates with experiencein endoscopic surgery and teaching
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia):
- MDS (Pedodontia) from a recognised University
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology):
- MD/ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognised University
Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer/ Medical):
- MBBS with one-year institutional experience. Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience.
Technical Officer/C (Chemistry):
- M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
Technical Officer/C (Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electronic Engg.):
- BE/ B. Tech. in Mechanical discipline 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at BARC website (www.barc.gov.in) from 30th March to 15th April 2020
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here