Bank of America Recruitment 2019 | Analyst 1 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C Engineering | Chennai | April 2019
Company: Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Company Website: www.bankofamerica.com
Positions: Analyst 1
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C Engineering
Job Description: The associate will be working for the Automated Clearing House (ACH) initiative/BAU projects to perform System Integration testing (SIT) on ACH applications.
- Review and understand business requirements, high level and low level design documents of the project.
- Develop and execute test scripts.
- Defect reporting and tracking.
- Work with business and technical teams to develop test scenarios and test designs.
- Take ownership for the projects assigned, ensure seamless execution of the tasks and other routines.
- Support Test Lead/Test Manager in Test planning, Defect management, reporting etc.
- Identify Test automation feasibility using automation tools like TOSCA/UFT/ Selenium and develop automated scripts to execute regression suite and/or first pass scripts.
Application Link: Click Here