Bangalore Metro – BMRCL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer | 25 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | Last Date: 6th May 2019
Company: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Company Website: www.bmrc.co.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Total Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from an Institute/ Organisation recognized by AICTE.
- Must have secured minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering Degree and minimum 60 percentile in GATE 2019.
- Knowledge of Kannada is essential
Age limit: 35 Years as on 02-02-2019
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of Gate 2019 score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to final verification of educational qualification, age, and verification of antecedent/character of the candidate.
- BMRCL reserves the right to conduct additional Written Examination/ Skill Test/Medical Test/ Document Verification at any stage.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6th May 2019. After submitting online applications, send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before Last Date: 6th May 2019.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here