Bangalore Aircraft Industries Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineering Trainee | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Aero/ Mech | Bangalore
Company: Bangalore Aircraft Industries Pvt Ltd
Bangalore Aircraft Industries Recruitment 2020: We are a zealous team of Engineering professionals aiming to make the Aeronautical Industry in our country self-sustainable. We are continuously striving to achieve outstanding engineering capabilities in Aircraft Engineering focusing on creating the right minded professionals who will manifest themselves as a team to achieve the goal of Aircraft Design and Development.
An open culture and transparent behaviour of our system enables us to improve the inquisitiveness of a person and in turn build exceptional teams which will do things differently
Company Website: www.bailindia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering
This program is aimed at providing hands-on experience in the field of structural design and analysis required by all engineering services provider companies who get work packages in this field outsourced from companies like Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, etc., to fresh engineers coming out from the engineering institutes. Industry always expects experienced engineers so that they can put them directly onto job from the first day of their employment. Therefore a fresh engineer does not have the opportunity to directly enter into established engineering organizations.
Graduate engineer trainee program includes the following:
- Exposure on design principles, hands-on experience on designing of engineering structures, with a focus on aircraft structures.
- Training on stress analysis of Structural components.
- Exposure on material structural testing with hand-on experience on strain gauging, testing and correlation of analytically predictions with test results.
- Training on engineering drawing preparation with 2D drafting 3D model creation, hands-on experience on airframe structural component drawing model generation.
- Exposure to composite structures fabrication of composite laminates using hand-layup technique.
- Hands on experience of case -studies on aircraft component stress analysis and comparison of analysis results with hands calculations using strength of materials approach.
Application Link: Click Here