Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 | www.balmerlawrie.com | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | Across India | Last Date: 7th December 2018
Company: Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd
Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 151 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1830 crores and a profit of Rs. 261 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors.
Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 151 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
Company Website: www.balmerlawrie.com
Positions: Assistant Manager
Total Vacancies: 5
- Assistant Manager [ROFS] – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager [Purchase] – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager [Stores] – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager [Sales] – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager [Sales & Marketing] – 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/Month
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Kolkata/ Chennai/ Mumbai
Assistant Manager [Refinery & Oil Field Services]:
- Full time regular Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate with experience in Engineering Projects/Construction field in a reputed EPC/Project/Construction Company preferably in Oil and Gas Sector will be preferred
Assistant Manager [Stores/Purchase]:
- 2 years full time regular Post Graduate Degree / MBA in Material Management or in related discipline.
- 1 year of experience in stores/ purchase/ materials related role in manufacturing plant is mandatory
Assistant Manager [Sales & Marketing]:
- 2 years full time regular Post Graduate Degree / MBA in Sales & Marketing or full time regular Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 year of experience in B2B sales is mandatory
Only shortlisted candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and/or personal interview. Those shortlisted for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Asst Manager vacancy through online latest by 7th December 2018.
Application Link: Click Here