Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | SDET Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: SDET Engineer
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Have bachelor’s in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college.
- Have experience of testing client server and GUI applications
- Be a team player and display good communication skills
- Have experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures
- Be self-motivated to deliver deadlines with minimal supervision
As a SDET Engineer, you will be responsible for testing features to ensure functionality and quality. You will collaborate with your team to ensure our testing processes are thorough and to identify improvements and enhancements. You will be able to develop your skill-set quickly in a fast-moving environment.
As a SDET Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Using test driven development practices to reduce bugs in production and to improve code quality
- Utilizing Functional, non-functional testing and Integration tests to ensure functions, components and flow are robust and stable
- Contributing to the team and works with direction from Senior management to validate software product
- Applying various testing types and methodologies effectively during software development life cycle
- Applying methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation , refactoring and Testing Techniques
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here