Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | University Internships | 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: University Internships – Summer Internships
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program in Mechanical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here