Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecom | 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
- Have recently completed a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Have graduated no more than 6 months back.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- Be a team player and collaboratively work towards organizational goals
- Be part of the product development SCRUM team as a software development engineer
- Develop and deliver product features iteratively by applying your technical learnings/skills of OOPS, Java, Java Script, DBMS/RDBMS et.
- Perform thorough developer testing to ensure the developed feature is ready for Quality Assurance testing
- Assist quality assurance testing to test the feature you have developed
- Fix defects (if any) raised by quality assurance testing
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired