Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Summer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Summer Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech or MTech degree in Engineering or Digital Technology focused.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. These internships duration are 11 months.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired