Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Interns | ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecom | 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
- Be currently enrolled in an Master’s degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final year of your degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
MTECH/ME in Computer Science – The opportunity to work on new product development & QA for Software for, A web Based Calibration solution for various industries, connected Apps for Android/IoS.
MTECH/ME – Electronics and Telecommunications – Opportunity to work on New Product Development & QA for Druck Precision Measurement Instruments like pressure controller and calibrators, handheld devices, industry protocols like HART, FF, USB, BLE
Technical Skills needed: Knowledge of Microcontroller and Microprocessors Programming skills in C, C++, Python, Analog and Digital Electronics
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired