Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Digital Technology Intern | BE/ B.Tech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries,providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Digital Technology Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science, IoT, Cyber Security or Block-Chain etc.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
- As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.
- This internship duration is 6 months.
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with our Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, program members and interns including interaction and networking with business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired