Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ME, EE, EC, IC | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Coimbatore
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Application Engineer – Valves
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Have a BE/ B.Tech OR ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics OR Instrumentation Engineering with 0-2 years of experience in the Valve Industry.
- Have the ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work unconventionally and have good problem-solving skills.
As Application Engineer – Valves, you will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications, and common global processes for project implementation. Activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer to develop optimized technical and commercial proposals for Baker Hughes Valves.
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributing to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Analyzing customer specifications and technical requirements to develop optimized valve solutions.
- Learning industry applications and appropriate valve solutions to address technical issues. Developing good technical domain expertise in valve solutions.
- Developing commercial proposals with appropriate price and cost details.
- Working as a member of a cross-functional team to gain expertise in application engineering, development engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, and commercial disciplines.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs, are economically viable, and are manufactured efficiently.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply