Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer Specialist – Early Career
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS operations (monitoring and support)
- Knowledge of scripting such Java, Python, Powershell, Databases
- A technical engineer, with extensive experience in solving challenging issues in high pressure Environment
- Tenacious problem solver demonstrating an innate curiosity and passion for solving difficult problems
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks and impacts; define alternatives and prioritizations to remove roadblocks
- strong written and oral communication skills; Highly motivated, self-starter
- Cross-functional support for deployment and timely resolution of production application issues
- Work with Infra team and users for prioritization of critical issues and work towards resolution
- Ensure conformance to Operations support standards / practices
- Responsible for managing the application version matrix and managing the changes, patch application testing,
- coordination and communication for outages etc.
- Conduct performance and Ops reviews for the leadership and stakeholders by using and owning established Service Delivery metrics
- Own and be responsible for Open cases reduction, RCAs and recurring issues reduction, SLAs, TAT
- Work with cross functional teams ensuring system availability and minimal planned and unplanned outages
- Work with IM Risk and Security team and ensure all the Security and controllership requirements are met including policies, standards and documents
- Serve as domain expert and drive / be accountable for operational excellence as well as stabilization of Operations into OM process area
- Should be able to guide and direct the team in OM and Supply chain areas utilizing his/her expertise and assisting the team for any roadblocks
- Build strong team relationships with multiple stakeholders services, QA, Technology, Sales/order management support teams, and end users. Stay connected with functional stakeholders through regular meetings
- Act as single point of contact for escalations ensuring they get addressed appropriately with continuous communication
- Receive and resolve Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback and pass on to leadership
- Maintain effective relationships with peers and vendors to integrate the program into the overall
- Ensure uptime SLA 99.17 and response SLA
- Configure tools/system to monitor the application and pro-actively
- Build and improve the support work flow and tools
- Provide feedbacks so support tools and features can be built in applications
- Track the customer versions and latest versions
- Ensure the Architecture guidelines received from App arch, Infra arch, security SME are implemented and followed.
- Train the peers and new members on processes and tools
- Apply technology and operational best practices in designing, development and implementation standards and capabilities to enable highly available, scalable and reliable infra/Applications.
- Plan and execute the approved infra/application changes in a specific change window working with Application support focal.
- Set up the changes request process working with Application support focal
- Monitor and optimize cloud/infra performance and assure application/infra security in a high availability environment.
- Work with peers, DE and DTE team to report, troubleshoot, and resolve Infra related issues.
- Enforce and execute user policies and procedures
- Coordinate 24/7 support team comprised of Baker Hughes employees and vendors. Coach and train, and support with high-complexity tasks
- Provide on-call support
- Ensure audits are getting planned and executed regularly and best practices are implemented based on feedback/outcome of audits.
- Interfaces with Application Arch, Security engineer, and Infra Architect to align implementations and drives outcomes through the eyes of customer success
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baker Hughes Recruitment online by following link ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here